January 28, 2012

Im back ^_^

Hello world.....
I doubt anyone is interested in me now...sob sob...
actually...me? been very buzy with life before, now and on...
OH....so stressful life....sometimes i just need a vacation out of people...
planning for a holiday overseas (*tapayah nak perasan, overriver pon kau blom mampu*)...mat salleh la sgt kan...WINK2 ....

so, im extremely buzy with
  • life as a student which mean = *exhausted of getting cases into this little brain..ouch im not stupid k*..
  • life as a daughter which mean =*penat.penat.penat.........im a maid...:(....
  • life as a lover which mean = NO!!! im single now n on..okeyyyyy....no more...coz it hurt...

i got another 19days of CUTI...which mean ...no holiday for me afterwards....poor me..sob sob sob...

so......while stock last...KITA ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....hek hek hek....



No comments:

Post a Comment

meh..jangan segan jangan malu..buat macam rumah sendiri